Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the (•) located at http://__________ website (hereinafter to as the “Website”). This Website, is an Internet Based/Online Service Portal owned and operated by ReNew Power Ventures Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at New Delhi, India (hereinafter referred to as “ReNew”, “we”, “us”). ReNew is involved in the business of developing, owning and operating Wind and Solar projects in India. This Website gives an insight where ReNew as a Company has achieve and strives to achieve in the renewable sector by means of various interviews, blogs, videos, news posts on ReNew.
- Acceptance of Terms
- By visiting, accessing this Website, you unconditionally accept to be bound by the Terms and Conditions provided herein below. These Terms and Conditions apply to and govern your access to and use of the Website owned by ReNew. Access of the Website in any manner, whether automated or otherwise, constitutes use of the Website and your unconditional consent to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You agree and confirm that the Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time without notice. Please ensure that you periodically update yourself of the current version of the Terms and Conditions.
- Intended for users 18 years and above
- The Website is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. This Website is not directed for use by individuals under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this Website.
Accessing the Website and using the features of the Website may require the User to provide certain personal information like phone number and email id (hereinafter referred to as “Content”). Such information provided by the User is free of any cost or charge with respect to the information provided on this Website.
- User Content Policy
- The User agrees to provide us with true and accurate information with respect to the phone number and email id for the purpose of contacting the User.
- The User by posting, submitting or displaying Content on or through the Website, and for the purpose of contacting the User, agrees by own free will and choice by clicking the submit button and have further have “opted-in” to accept the information shared via these e-mails.
- It is understood and made clear by ReNew, not to disclose nor provide any information you provide to third parties without your consent. We may disclose them however when there is any possibility of damaging life, health, or properties of yourself as well as public, and when we need to respond to court orders, legal process, or to any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
- ReNew may share information you provide with other entity that satisfies information protection standard for the purpose of system maintenance and any other requirement.
- The Website may include a variety of features, such as blogs, photo- and video-sharing pages, e-mail services and social networking features that allow feedback to us and allow Users to communicate with ReNew on the Website .
- The User also represents and agrees not to damage the trust and properties of ReNew including but not limited to the compilation of the information provided to the User through the Website.
- ReNew have taken commercially reasonable care and precautions to ensure that no viruses / Key Loggers/ Destructive Trojans/ FTP Trojans/ DOS Trojans/ Proxy Trojans/ Software Detection Trojans / Malwares are present on this Website, however, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage occurring from the use of this Website.
- Restriction for Website Use
- The Users acknowledge that ReNew’ s Website is a mere platform for promoting and sharing the information pertaining to renewable sector services undertaken by us and the milestones achieved by ReNew in the renewable sector and share the same between various interested Users. The Website has no control over third party content/opinion/advise posted on the Website, which may be available to the Users from time to time.
- The Users agree that they shall at all times be governed by the following laws as applicable from time to time:
- The IT Intermediaries Guidelines
- The User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- Post or submit any Content, which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Submit any Content on the Website, which unlawfully is threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 or such content which may be harmful to minors;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- The User also acknowledges that the Website shall not be used for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer/ network systems;
- Interfering with any other person use of enjoyment of the Website;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
- Violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its Contents;
- Transmitting any information (including posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disrupting or competitive to the provision of Services by us;
- Intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- Making any unsolicited communications to other Users of the Website;
- Using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile disassemble or reserve engineer any part of the Website;
- Copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Content on the website or other information available from the Website;
- Framing or hot linking or deep linking any Content on the Website.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Website, or any account, computer system, or network connected to the Website, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Gather for marketing purposes any e-mail addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other Users of the Website.
- Limitation of Liability
ReNew assumes no liability and shall not be responsible as to the errors or omissions which may occur sometimes. ReNew expressly disclaim any liability, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your access or use or inability to access or use of the ReNew website or reliance on its content, or any failure of performance, interruption, defect, delay in transmission, computer viruses or other harmful components, or line or system failure associated with the ReNew website, regardless of our knowledge thereof. ReNew shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
- ReNew disclaim all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context).
- ReNew shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damages which may arise from the User of any of the information contained in any of the materials or contents on this Website.
- ReNew makes it clear that throughout the Website, there may be provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to any such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither ReNew nor its parent or subsidiary companies nor any of its respective affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that such third parties may provide on or through the Website or on websites linked to by us on the Website.
- The Website is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading or investing purposes or for commercial use. Any interactions of a User with companies, organizations and/or individuals found on or through our Website, including any purchases, transactions, or other dealings, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such companies, organizations and/or individuals. The Users agree that ReNew will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- It is also agreed that, if there is a dispute between users of the Website, or between a User and any third party, we are under no obligation to become involved, and the User agrees to release us and our affiliates from any claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such dispute and/or our Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
8.1 Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, ReNew owns and reserves all Intellectual Property Rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other material, which appear on this Website.
8.2 Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our prior written permission.
8.3 You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose, ReNew names and logos and all related product and service, names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of ReNew Ventures Private Limited. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark which appear on the Website in any manner. References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. There will be certain trademarks of third parties whose products are made available on the Website, these marks are used for representation purposes only and ReNew does not claim any rights over these trademarks.
8.4 All Content available on the Website, is intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software.
8.5 Intellectual Property Claims:
ReNew or its content suppliers respect the intellectual property of any of the third parties that has access to the Website. If you believe that the intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please write to us with your concerns and we will try and answer your concerns.
- The User consents to be received via email or by posting notices on the Website. The User agrees all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy and legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- It is understood that when a User submits his phone number along with his mailing address or to request a call back, the User consents to receive to your order/ request and other Website related communication.
- The User agrees that any comment submitted by him/her will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- The User further agrees that no comments submitted by him to the Website will be libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or certain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of spam.
- The User agreed not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any comments submit by him. The User remain solely responsible for the content of any comments made by him and agrees to indemnify ReNew and our affiliates for all claims resulting from any comments submitted by the User. ReNew and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments submitted by the User or any third party and the risk, cost and consequences arising thereof.
- Modifications or Discontinuation of the Website
- ReNew reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website, or any portion thereof, with or without notice. The User agree that ReNew will not be liable to any User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any portion thereof.
- ReNew may amend the Rules and Policies at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. All updates and amendments shall be notified to you via ReNew Website. The revised version of the User Agreement will be effective at the time ReNew posts it on the Website. The Users are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the Terms and Conditions contained in this User Agreement and in ReNew Rules and Policies. By impliedly or expressly accepting this User Agreement. The Users also accept and agree to be bound by ReNew Rules and Policies as provided from time to time in the following hyperlinks: www.renewpower.in.
- Entire Agreement
If any part of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the User Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website/ Service and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website/ Service. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Applicable Laws
No delay or omission by ReNew to exercise any right occurring upon any noncompliance on your part with respect to any of these Terms shall impair any such right or power or be construed to be a waiver thereof. Any waiver by ReNew of any of the covenants, conditions, or agreements to be performed by you shall not be construed to be a waiver of any succeeding breach thereof or of any covenant, condition, or agreement herein contained.
The provisions herein dealing directly or indirectly with disclaimers of warranties, limitation of liability, compliance with laws and regulations, dispute resolution and use restrictions and prohibitions continue to apply and shall survive the termination or expiration of any relationship between you and ReNew.
If you have any comments or concerns regarding this User Agreement please contact: